PUBLIC TRANSPORT - METRO
Navigate other content through panel below
- Temperature Checks of all facility staff and users before entering the premises
- All frequently-touched surfaces and equipment (e.g. ticketing station, seat handles etc.) in the metro stations should disinfected / sanitized hourly.
- All staff members to wear gloves at all times
- The metro stations should regularly carry out disinfecting drills to ensure sanitation of high risk areas
- Staff to use non-contact frisking and baggage screening.
- Passengers should limit the need for the staff to touch items during baggage checks
- Body scanners to be sanitized after each use and to be used without touching the passenger
- Setting up a Staff Health Committee (SHC) for every metro station to monitor the status of health of all staff members and their families
- All staff members should monitor their own health for symptoms of COVID-19