PUBLIC TRANSPORT - METRO
Navigate other content through panel below
- Encourage hand sanitization before entry & exit.
- Alcohol-based hand-rub to be available at all entry and exit points.
- Mapping the user journey to identify all major touchpoints.
- Toilets should be cleaned periodically using prescribed disinfectants.
- Putting in place washing stations and toilets which are foot operated.
Key Regulations for Handwashing infrastructure:
- Handwashing stations are not used for drinking water.
- Enable distancing in multiple user stations.
- Use taps that reduce the need for direct hand contact.
- The design should allow easy and regular maintenance.